Tuesday, February 19, 2013


He couldn't get the computer to work for pictures, so he will send some next week.

Just a little note this time.


 

Another Happy birthday! To Kara Kirton!!

 

Man the party looked super fun and everything I wish I could have been there to enjoy it too! How was the birthday cake? haha I am glad that Nicole was able to have a lot of fun with her amazing race party. Hope the weather was good for it and everything. What’s Kara going to do for her party? I sent her a little something today so it should get there on Thursday. Have a happy birthday Kara! love ya

 

I am still trying to get adjusted to the tri companionship, it’s definitely a little different in the teaching appointments. It’s totally cool though, because it’s a great learning experience for me. Elder Peterson is getting along with us just fine and I think I forgot to tell you where he was from, he’s from California, we don’t get a whole lot of missionaries from there. Most of them come from Utah, which is surprising.

We were able to set another baptismal date this week with Laynell! It’s so awesome, the work here is going really great right now, I hope we can keep up with the people. The date this Saturday had to be pushed back a little ways, because he wasn’t quite ready yet, but we will get him there, hopefully.

The month of March is going to be very busy for us, we will hopefully have about 3 baptisms in that month. I will keep you posted on all of the work and stuff.

I did get all of the packages that were sent to me, thanks a bunch! It was the greatest birthday ever! Even though it was a thousand miles away. You guys are so great and I do miss you! have a super extraordinary week! LOVE ELDER KIRTON

No comments:

Post a Comment