Monday, February 10, 2014

Last and final letter from TJ








I will say hello to Draper Utah! Most importantly to my awesome family who is home right now, just waiting with anticipation just as I am! I am very excited to see you all and don’t get me wrong but I will miss the wonderful work of the Lord here in Iowa! It still hasn’t settled into my mind that I am coming home on Friday, but it will for sure when I step foot on the plane. I must also say Happy Birthday to Nicole since I won’t be there on time.. haha so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!!

I can’t describe how wonderful these two years have been, but I know that I will be able to talk to you a bit more about that at the end of the week. It’s been more than just remember the past experience of my mission, but more importantly, of how it’s changed me and my view on life! I can’t express all that I wish through this email or have I been able to in the past emails. I just know that the work is absolutely true and that the Lord is watching over us.

The temple was so spiritually uplifting and was exactly what I needed to finish these two years up. The new video was so amazing and I would invite everyone that can to watch it! It’s truly was life changing in a real sense for me! Temples are the best thing ever! Serving around Nauvoo over a year ago, was such a blessing. Hopefully one day all of you will be able to see it!

I am excited to share what I’ve learned with all of you and I will be even more excited to learn from all of you. Hopefully I will be more teachable this go around! I give my thanks first to my Heavenly Father and to Christ. Following them is my family and everyone that helped me get out to the mission field. Every experience you have in this life, is there to help you in the next. I have learned to choice wisely what I do and what I say and what I watch. The influence from good or evil will play a huge role in the future. Dwelling on the bad past experiences, don’t help you prepare for the future.. just learn from them and move on! Remember, Remember That the only way is through Christ our savior! To him I owe everything!

Other exciting news is that M... G.... will be getting baptized on Wednesday, she is very excited! All she has to do is stay strong. This week will go by very fast with all of the appointments that we have planned! Be prepared because Elder Kirton is coming home! LOVE YOU ALL and I will see you on Friday:)


LOVE ELDER KIRTON From Iowa for the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment