Sunday, August 11, 2013

Family vacation in Pinedale, Wyo.


HEY HOWDY!

I am glad that you’ve made it safe and sound to Pinedale Wyoming! How’s the water? I hope that everyone has a great time and doesn’t get into too much trouble! You’ll have to save me spot next year..

BRET!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER FUN DAY! 9 years old! you are too old.. I hope you like you present.. LOVE YA! LITTLE MAN!!

This past week has had its ups and downs, just for a few reasons.. I got sick again with the same thing I had before, but this time it was a little worse. I went to the doctor on Tuesday, but then Thursday came around and I had to go back, but all is good now! Priesthood blessings always do the trick, because they really work! That was the only bad news for the week luckily! haha

We’ve been getting to know a lot of the new members that have been moving into the ward, since school is starting up here really soon. New medical students keep showing up, so we help them move in and get them ready to do some missionary work! It’s so great! Most of them keep moving in from Utah! so we seem to know a lot of the same places which is really nice. My time in Waukee has been so much fun and I have learned a lot while staying here as well. Maybe I’m supposed to be a doctor, since we work with a lot the students here.. haha it’s just a thought though..

The other day we were talking to a less active lady and of course trying to help her return to activity.. well we ended up talking about a lot of family history! I than found myself desiring to know a lot more about the whole topic... so when I get back we are going to have to go over a few things.. what do you think? anyway I would have never thought that I would desire to do a lot of that until I was a little bit older.. I just figured it’s for older people.. haha sorry grandma's and grandpa's.. haha you’re still totally awesome!

We’ve been teaching a lot of the same people for a little while now and were getting to the point were either they will be baptized or will have to let some other missionaries teach them.. we are really working hard to get two baptisms this month, will see where the Lord takes us with this goal.

How’s everyone Preach My Gospel reading going? hopefully you’ll be able to do that on a weekly bases.. I have found that it really helps keep you centered in the plain and precious doctrine.. a lot of times I fill like we can get too carried away by every wind doctrine and sometimes that results in doubt and inactivity in the gospel that we know to be true! Remember Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the end! is the most important thing to study and remember!

Again! I love you all and hope you have a very fun trip at the good old lake! Save some fish for me!

LOVE YOU!                                                                                                                         

ELDER

KIRTON!! <>< <>< <><

 
Another beautiful day in Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment